We will be utilizing Inspiration Points
- Everyone starts with one inspiration point
-Inspiration can be rolled to take an inspired action. anytime you would roll a D20 in game… roll 2 D20’s and take the better result. You may decide to use your inspiration after your initial roll, but you must do so before the GM announces the verdict.
-Inspiration can also be used to drive story actions with GM approval (Glim Riding Keanu against the Fey Spider Queen is an example)
-Inspiration points can be given to other players… even for an action that is happening right at that given time!
- you can only use one inspiration point per roll
- you keep your inspiration across sessions.
- The GM can award inspiration points in game. We may shift the focus of how we award inspiration points but we’ll start out by saying that inspiration points can be earned through
- Great role playing
- Great descriptive / cinematic combat (likely paired with heroics)
-Other outstanding contribution to the game.
- At the end of each session, players will vote on who had the most/best/funniest impact on that session. That player will receive an Inspiration point to use ONLY in the next session